Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Best Friend

My best friend Michelle (who lives in Texas) is getting married this year! Her wedding is in March and I'm a little freaked out because I'm actually IN this wedding. It's going to be quite weird not shooting the wedding but we are just too close for me not to be in the wedding if you know what I mean. I flew over to see her a couple of weeks ago to go to her first wedding shower, shoot the rest of her engagement pictures, drink coffee, work on stuff for the wedding, try on bridesmaid dresses and uhm, drink MORE coffee(by the way, if coffee were a man, I'd marry him because I just love it so much). Here are a few of my favorites from their session! Oh, and I had to include a picture of her and I just because:)







































I get at least one picture in here Josh:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful ashah! They make me want to get engaged again.. haha