Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Deborah

Yesterday morning I had a really early shoot(8:30AM!). This is actually my cousin Deborah aka Debo. Deborah wanted something different for her senior pictures so we had fun just figuring some random poses out. As for the laying in the middle of the road shots. I don't recommend doing this at home. We were under safe supervision of her trusty sister Elisha. She was the lookout:) Elisha came along for the fun, help me with lighting, and to make Deborah laugh because I'm not good at taking pictures and telling jokes at the same time. Actually, I'm really not good at telling jokes period. She had Debo and I laughing really hard and we had a blast!
I hope you enjoy!
~Ashah
























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are amazing.. love them! she is beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who the girl is but she must have a BEAUTIFUL mother to be that pretty! anonymous