Friday, December 11, 2009

The Get Real Workshops

Earlier this week I attended a workshop in Columbus, Georgia. It's called The Get Real Workshops. I am always trying to learn new things, and work on my art so this was PERFECT. I learned so much about posing, lighting, and business. It was taught and hosted by Joe Dallas with JK Dallas Photography from Columbus, and two guest speakers Bambi Cantrell with Cantrell Portrait Design, Inc. from San Francisco, California, and Zack Arias from Atlanta, Georgia. They were all fantastic!

They had two beautiful models for us to photograph. The speakers were helping us figure out the posing, lighting, etc.














































































1 comment:

Inward Studio said...

I'm so jealous. I hate I couldn't go. The images are beautiful!