Friday, October 23, 2009

Valerie & Alexis

Valerie and her daughter Alexis look SO much alike. I couldn't get over it. Valerie said they call Alexis her clone. Can you see why?!?

Well, we decided to meet up downtown at Blackbirds (my favorite coffee shop in the world!!!!) and get some pictures in the downtown area. After that we went down to the river. So, as we were walking through we definitely got stopped on part of the walkway because it was flooded! At first I was like WOOOPS, but then I thought it made a pretty sawweeet background so we just went with it! I'm SO glad we did! They were up for anything and that's what I love!!!!

I had a great time hanging out with y'all! I hope you enjoy the pictures!

-Ashah

















5 comments:

Inward Studio said...

Truly beautiful. I know they must be blown away!

Cathy (meme) Simpson said...

I just love the pictures of my "two girls." It is so difficult to decide which I like best.

Anonymous said...

They turned out so great!! I love the one under the bridge!!

Unknown said...

Wow - they look more like sisters! Gorgeous pics!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh and the one on the green bench? GORGEOUS - very unique