Friday, August 14, 2009

Tiffany & Chad

As some of you know, Texas is where my best friend lives and it is definitely my second home. I absolutely love it there. A while before I made my most recent trip to Texas, a friend & co-worker of Michelle's husband contacted me about doing her family and engagement pictures while I was over there. It was so much fun! Here are the images starting off at Tiffany's beautiful Texas ranch and then on to downtown Huntsville. I hope y'all enjoy and it was so nice to meet y'all!

~Ashah

Click here for their slideshow



















2 comments:

Inward Studio said...

Wonderful!

Unknown said...

They are all gorgeous! I think my favorite ones are the "cloud 9", the one with his and her feet (so cute)...the family ones near the fence as well as out front of that building. They are all just wonderful though...families should do this kind of thing more!