Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whitney & Chan

This is Whitney & Chan's wedding from this past weekend (April 11th) in Dublin, Georgia. We started off at the hair salon where Whitney got the most gorgeous up do! We all loved it, it looked even better than the picture she brought for her stylist to copy! After that we headed over to Merle Norman for some makeup & then she was off to the church to get married! It was a gorgeous wedding & reception and I really enjoyed shooting for them!

~Ashah

*Check out their slideshow for more pictures!













































For a larger preview of slideshow: http://www.ashahphotography.com/Slideshows/metts

4 comments:

Inward Studio said...

Really fantastic!

Inspiredbeautyofcourse said...

I took the time to look at all of your pictures. You have a great eye. I am very impressed. I look forward to seeing your future work. Great ideas to give our family photographer!

Anonymous said...

Ashah wow!!!

Lee Ann Nelson-Dominy said...

You are AWESOME, Ashah! I could not resist viewing your latest slideshow! The 3 that I have seen have all made me tear up because they are so beautiful and the music adds such a special touch! You have an incredible God given gift! I feel so blessed to know you now. :o) Lee Ann Nelson-Dominy